This course takes you from knowing nothing about SOLIDWORKS to giving you all the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate.
This course should enable you to, with confidence, use SOLIDWORKS to design your next innovation.
After this course, you can proudly list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers intending to take SOLIDWORKS Associate Certificate (CSWA).
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS.
- Individuals wanting to get started with 3D modeling.
- Designers wanting to get a better job via SOLIDWORKS skills.
- Individuals wanting to list SOLIDWORKS skills in their resume.
- Designers, Engineers, Makers, and Hobbyists.
- Mechanical design experience
- Windows® operating system.
- SOLIDWORKS 2021 or newer to open the models we provide throughout the course.